Or, Yet Another Bug.
I was feeling kinda crummy, bloated, no appetite, gassy, queasy, weak & shaky for a few days, figuring it was the outfall of all these digestive drugs combined with maybe chemo catching up with me.
Started feeling better last night & today, and guess what... now Katy has similar symptoms! In fact, she's downstairs losing her dinner as I type. Oy veh. So, it's not the chemo, not the PPI smorgasboard I've been swallowing, it's yet another bug infecting us.
So, yes, anonymous commentator on the last post, I like the "advance directives" you suggest! BACK TO HAWAII, DAGNABBIT!
Interested Parties
-
*Tyranny is the handmaiden of the moneyed interests.*
- Robert Reich
"The real meaning of Abdul El-Sayed’s victory in Michigan"
This week's featured po...
1 day ago
1 comment:
Hey, DK, it's Flash. Been reading and rooting for ya. Going to be in the state in 3 weeks if you could take a visit or if I could drive you anyplace. May 2, 3, 4th - whatever works for you I'll do. BC.
Post a Comment