Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bloghh

...which is just about how we feel, at present. We've been passing a cold back and forth & it's picked up momentum each time. Katy was home sick Friday PM and Monday, and is back at work but feeling like crap. I thought I was past the cold, but today it returned with more force & it's aggravating my esophagitis/ pharyngitis/ otitis, whatever the heck it is, as well as plugging up my ears, nose, and throat. I was supposed to be working on the tree inventory for the town of Framingham, which was supposed to move into high gear this week. I was supposed to sit for Henry, our godson, tonight, but had to bail on that; Katy's bailed on her evening church meeting.

Energy levels too low to go beyond essential sanitation; in light of that, I suppose the good news is that the Christmas tree is holding up pretty well. Got a loverly, pre-owned silk cap and half gal of primo VT maple syrup from Pop W. Will apply one to my head and put the other down my throat but not sure which, yet.

Bitch, moan, carp, whine, curse. Rinse, Repeat.

No comments: