Yay, Protonix! I actually have something close to a normal swallowing system now. Feeling pretty close to normal in consequence, so today we both hit the gym for a workout. Not quite up to pre-vacation levels, but then it's been 3 weeks w/o workouts! The 'tater tumor continues to turn into a tater tot.
Katy, alas, came down with a monster headache for the latter half of this weekend. Seems to have yielded some ground now, but it hurt too bad to even talk and kept her up all Saturday night.
Sometimes it feels like illness is our new "ground state", with periodic reprieves.
Oh, yes -- and while I did *not* get to see Dr. Dubois Friday, my WBC (white blood cell) count was only just below the low limit for normal (non-chemo) folks. So I think that's a good thing. I feel totally normal. The doc said as long as I don't get too snugly with sick people, I don't have to worry about contagion much.
Interested Parties
-
*Tyranny is the handmaiden of the moneyed interests.*
- Robert Reich
"The real meaning of Abdul El-Sayed’s victory in Michigan"
This week's featured po...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment